THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES �

Monday, March 9, 2009

YOUR views on Euthanasia

After reading Mice and Men and the two new articles my stance in euthanasia is not right.I think euthanasia should be abolish people are doing it just because they loose hope. Like the father he just renunciation and decided to stop the feeding tubes because he had no hope that she would come back after 17 years. Then George did the samething he eradicated Lennie's life because he felt bad for him and didn't want him to suffer anymore more than he had in his life. This is also caused by what is going on in life like recession . People are loosing there jobs and stressing out causing them to think negative. Like the father from the second article he killed his family because he was stressing alot.It is also not the legitimate way to end someones life because the person does deserve it and they have to live life. This just caused by money like the both fathers maybe one couldn't pay any more for the hospital bills it was a stake to him.

4 comments:

yesenia said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
yesenia said...

I agree with what you said but I also disagree. The reason why I agree is because if someone was sick and did not want to keep living the way they were living or didnt do anything and just layed in bed because they had a coma then whats the real point of them living?

Marisol said...

I agree with what Monse said because no one should lose hope. Hope is what keeps everyone going and once you've lost that then you basically lose everything. And for someone to take somense life away from then like they owned it is not right.

jessica said...

I agree with u monse no one deserves to stay alive if they are either a vegetable or suffering. She was in a coma in a bed for 17 years. That is almost tow decades!!! nice job.

alright then foo leggooooo!!!!! :]