1. Look through http://www.lclark.edu/~history/HIROSHIMA/list1.html. Find and post a picture of Hiroshima before the bombing and describe what you see/feel. (picture + 4 thoughtful sentences = 5 points)

In this picture I have a picture of how it looked before the damage. It looks all stable without nothing destroyed. Also there are people alive with children going to school like a ordinary day. I also can't believe that they were just ordinary people and they got killed.

2. Look through http://www.atomicarchive.com/Photos/Hiroshima/index.shtml. Find and post a picture of Hiroshima after the bombing and describe what you see/feel. (picture + 4 thoughtful sentences = 5 points) I can't believe how bad Hiroshima got destroyed . With debris all over the place and buildings destroyed. I also feel bad if there are any people under all that material crying for help. Since it was a hospital and there was buildings around there was people in there that could of gotten killed or injured. This picture some how reminds my of 9/11 too.
3. Look through http://fogonazos.blogspot.com/2007/02/hiroshima-pictures-they-didnt-want-us_05.html and post a picture of people suffering from the Hiroshima attack and describe what you see/feel. (picture + 4 thoughtful sentences = 5 points)

This picture really hits me because I could see the sadness in the woman's eyes. I also feel happy for the mother being with her child after the attack while others weren't that lucky to able to find there family members. Then the mother and her child look really hurt but I think that they don't even feel the burns but something worst inside. I also feel bad for the people that died and the animals like the horse in the picture.
4. Look through http://blackshipsandsamurai.com/GroundZeroColl2/. Find and post a picture that was DRAWN by a Hiroshima attack survivor and describe what you see/feel. (picture + 4 thoughtful sentences = 5 points)
I think that the Hiroshima attack survivor had bad flash backs while he was drawing what happened. I could see how everybody was dieing instantly with the flames . I also see how everything was burning down the buildings and its surrounding. I could also see how they were suffering the burns on their body. Although I wouldn't feel their suffering but I do feel bad and sad for those people. I also feel shocked seeing this picture because I never saw someone dye this way.
0 comments:
Post a Comment