
2.Answer in a complete sentence: What is this picture about? (2 sentences - 2pnts)
A young orangutan who is being check for kidney stones . It is being checked because it was fed contaminated milk at an animal hospital in China.
3. What message does this picture present to you? Why?(2 complete sentences - 2 pnts)
The message that this picture presents to me is how now at days animals are treated like humans or even better. I think this because it was I have seen and this picture proves it to me.
4. Can you relate your life to this picture? Why or why not? (4 sentences - 4pnts)
I can't relate to this picture that much only one thing. Like I had a friend that would treat her dog like it was part of her family. Also I can't relate to this because I'd never seen this in my life and it kind looked like it was getting an ultra sound. Although then we were once monkeys so I can relate to it.
Thursday, September 25, 2008
First Assignment: Powerful Pictures
Posted by Monserrat at 2:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
.:]♥
Post a Comment